Join us for the 12 weeks of the Lost Rites online course "Ceremony and Ritual for Death and Dying"
What you'll get:
- A PDF of the Book of the same name by Alexandra Derwen
- Weekly worksheets and a handy all in one workbook to download
- Weekly audio of Alexandra reading each chapter
- Weekly meditation on the underlying key theme of that chapter
- All the information you would need to become a funeral celebrant if that is your calling
- Lots of challenging prompts and inquiry to deepen your practice if you are already a celebrant
- A deepening and expanding of what we even call a "funeral" and invitations to work differently
- A celebration of human stories and Love and how this makes us "ceremonialists"
- Accessible concepts and information even for someone not remotely interested in working as a celebrant but cares about ceremony, ritual and the dead and bereaved
Suitable for anyone who feels called to deepen and explore the field of awareness around Death and Dying. Self care, self responsibility and self awareness required (this material is offered as a learning opportunity rather than therapeutic material - the bonus to doing this work is that it may indeed have a therapeutic effect but that is not our intention; if this course brings up areas for you to heal and work on; then it is your responsibility to do so. This course is about information and self inquiry; you remain responsible for you all the way through)